|A lot about MLM is a lot about stories.
Here’s a little exercise to stretch your brain.
Relationships no longer matter in banking.
What make this artice Fake News, by my definition, is that it looks like a real article about something newsworthy, but it really turns out to be an advertisement for something else.
It’s clever and effective when done well, and deceptive when done wrong.
After reading the article, here are the first five stories I can tell:
1) JP Morgan Chase is trying to disrupt discount online trading platforms with a “free for your first 100 trades product”.
2) JP Morgan Chase wants to announce to their 60 million customers and the world that they have a new product that will help them enter and trade more on the stock market to take advantage of historic stock market run. Their participation in MAGA.
3) JP Morgan Chase is trying to flood the market with a bunch of novice traders. These newbies invest lots of money. Expert traders can swindle them out of their funds “legally” with high speed trading they cannot compete against. The newbies will never know what hit them. (Helps bigger clients that pay bigger fees)
4) JP Morgan Chase realizes it’s easier to market a product to people you already have a relationship with.
5) JP morgan Chase is building a relationship with their customer so they like them more and stay.
I bet you can come with some stories of your own, too.
The point of the relationship stories is that MLM, banking, business in general, all seem to do better when they have a relationship with their customers. Real is better than fake. Not all of your Facebook friends are your real friends (just a reminder).
If you are looking to create, build and maintain more customer and distributors, we can help you do that!
That’s why we have our Leads, Systems, training and Building Fortunes Affiliate Program and our Building Fortunes Radio Show. (Thousands of people listen to our shows every week.)
So, since your brain is stretch and you’re thinking creatively… get started with us.
There are lots of people getting ready for the new routine of school and regular work schedules. Lots of people know they need to re-prime their sales funnels after running dry for a while while on summer vacation. Now is the time to drive traffic to your websites.
Prime that sales funnel
That’s why we include traffic to your website separately or included in a leads order.
Buy a leads package for yourself or split them with your team… then double or triple your efforts and make it happen. Learn how we can train and help you promote even more with Building Fortunes Radio.
Check out our special on:
Thanks, for your business and referrals
Leads & Advertising:
For the One Dollar Promo: